Total Customer Experience
Many marketers have been taught the concept of the marketing funnel but the real payoff in marketing comes from expanding and focusing your thinking on how to turn a lead into a real advocate for your business.
In this eBook, you'll learn about 7 mini case studies to guide your way to using The Marketing Hourglass process:
- Phase 1: Know — Take a look at Old Spice Deodorant, a product from Proctor & Gamble
- Phase 2: Like — Consider the small business team at Intuit
- Phase 3: Trust — Hubspot develops internet
marketing software, their blog develops trust
- Phase 4: Try — An architect who created a
feasibility audit and a real advantage
- Phase 5: Buy — Zappos, the online retailer, often
commended for its customer service
- Phase 6: Repeat — Consider Apple’s continued sales
as the 5th generation of iPhones nears
- Phase 7: Refer — Dropbox, the web-based file
sharing program referral program
Download this free eBook and learn how to grow your business with the Duct Tape Marketing system.